Nothing rolled out the Nothing OS 1.5 Open Beta based on Android 13 for Nothing Phone (1) in mid-December 2022. The new update provides new features and customizations to the device. Recently, the company asked the Beta testers to try the long-awaited update. After successfully testing the Beta version, a stable build will be rolled out to the public. However, a few users are a bit dissatisfied about getting the update very late.
The new update brings a new user interface, more enhancement, better stability, and performance to the Nothing Phone (1). In the new update, Nothing OS 1.5 powered by Android 13 provides new unique wallpapers, ringtones synced with glyph interface, and new notification sounds. The Nothing OS based on Android 13 makes the transition animations smoother, improves battery backup, and customizable lock screen.
Nothing OS 1.5.1 Beta based on Android 13 Changelog
Download Nothing OS 1.5.1 based on Android 13
Click on the direct link to download the Nothing OS 1.5.1 beta 2 updates for Nothing Phone (1).
- Download Nothing OS 1.5.1 Beta 2 ROM [Link]
Download & Install OTA Guide
- Create a folder as “OTA” at the device’s root storage.
- Copy the updated file and paste it into the “OTA” folder.
- Now, dial ##682## to open the manual offline update tools.
- The device will automatically detect the updated file from the device storage and then the installation process will begin. If the device is unable to search the file, it will give you the option to search the file manually.
- After selecting the update file, the device will install the package and will reboot.